Are you creative, enthusiastic and have a passion for making things? Then we have the opportunity for you!
*Please note, while we at Tŷ Hafan pride ourselves on being inclusive of all individuals who wish to volunteer, we are unfortunately unable to support any overseas VISA sponsorships/applications at this time.
are looking for crafty volunteers to join our Handcrafted by project.
About the role:
You will be volunteering in our crafty workshop, assisting the Handcrafted project manager and fellow volunteers to create high quality items which will be sold on our Handcrafted by Etsy shop. This way, you help to raise vital funds for the children and families in our care.
The role will be workshop/office based at our workshop based in Sully, Vale of Glamorgan, with opportunities to volunteer from home.
We are looking for people with a keen interest in:
- General crafting
- Jewellery making
- Any other crafting hobby or skill you have!
Benefits of volunteering:
- Meet new people and make new friends, networking with other professionals
- Personal satisfaction of giving back to the community and making a difference in the lives of life-limited children and their families
- Develop your professional and creative skills to boost your CV
- Professional references if required after 3 months
- Most importantly - have fun!
- You can apply by clicking the “fill in an application” button to the right of this page.
- You will be asked to complete a volunteer application form and provide two references.
- If you are unable to provide references for any reason, please do not be discouraged from applying. Just pop us a message and we will be able to help.
- A Basic DBS check is required if you are volunteering at the workshop. We cover the cost of the DBS check.
If you have any questions before applying, please feel free to email email@example.com
This role is purely and this arrangement is not meant to be a legally binding one or an employment contract.
About Tŷ Hafan:
Tŷ Hafan is a leading Welsh children's charity, with our hospice and headquarters based in Sully, Vale of Glamorgan.
We provide comfort, care and fun to children with life-limiting conditions, whilst supporting their families and helping them to make a short life, a full life; creating precious memories and helping them to make the most of the time they have together.
We would love to have you on our team!
Whatever time or skills you have to offer, you can make a difference to the lives of life-limited children, and their families, in Wales, today.