Crèche Assistant Volunteer
- Do you love kids?
- Want to receive firsthand experience in Early Childhood or develop your skills?
- Or maybe you enjoy being surrounded by lovely young people and having fun with games and assisting with arts and crafts!
How you can help
You have the opportunity to become part of a small team of Crèche Assistants interacting with young children attending crèches by:
- Assisting in providing creative, fun arts and crafts, story time and play activities for children aged 0 to 6 years
- Setting up and packing down crèche sessions along with sanitising and organising children's toys
- Providing a warm, welcoming, nurturing and inclusive environment for children.
Volunteer roles are located in the northern suburbs and crèche assistants can volunteer for a minimum of one 2 hour shift between Monday to Friday.
Volunteering with Lutheran Care is requires a Working with Children Check and National Police Check, along with training in Safe Environments for Children and Young People. WWCC’s are free for volunteers and Lutheran Care covers the cost of the other requirements.
At Lutheran Care, we believe our communities are stronger when each and every person feels included and cared for. Family Zone is based at Ingle Farm and provides an environment where families and children are welcomed as part of the community.
To find out more about this volunteer role please contact Shukria at Family Zone, on 0456 970 646 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account