Norwood - Shop Assistant
- Do you love fashion? Or want to develop your retail skills?
- Have fabulous customer service skills?
- Or maybe you enjoy meeting new people and have a willingness to learn.
Our boutique Elcies Op Shop in Norwood has earned a reputation for quality brands and second-to-none service.
How you can help
You have the opportunity to become part of a small team who change lives and support the community by assisting as Shop Assistants in our store:
- Providing helpful and courteous customer service along with creating a welcoming environment for customers
- Processing sales, tidying the store and restocking racks and shelves
- Recycling pre-loved donated goods by sorting, cleaning and pricing items ready for sale.
We are looking volunteers to assist for a minimum of one 7 shift per week. Shifts available Monday to Saturday.
Volunteering with Lutheran Care is requires a Working with Children Check. WWCC’s are free for volunteers.
Established to serve a dual purpose, our Op Shops exist to provide affordable clothing to those in need in our communities and they also provide a vital revenue stream to LC through the sale of quality recycled clothing, books, bric-a-brac and household goods.
By volunteering in our shops you have the opportunity to make new friends and have fun whilst you work, as well as playing a key role in our mission to build strong, caring communities.
To find out more about this volunteer role please contact Michelle, Volunteer Coordinator, on 0437 836 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org