Payneham - Shop Assistant
- Do you have a passion for retail? Or want to develop your skills?
- Have fabulous customer service skills?
- Or maybe you enjoy meeting new people and have the time to give back to community.
We have opportunities for people to join our Op Shop team in Payneham.
How you can help
You have the opportunity to become part of a small team of people who change lives and support the community by:
- Providing helpful and courteous customer service along with creating a welcoming environment for customers.
- Processing sales, tidying the store and restocking racks and shelves.
- Recycling pre-loved donated goods by sorting, cleaning and pricing items ready for sale.
We are looking for volunteers to assist for a minimum of one 5 hour shift per fortnight. Shifts available Monday to Saturday.
Volunteering with Lutheran Care is requires a Working with Children Check. WWCC’s are free for volunteers.
Established to serve a dual purpose, our Op Shops exist to provide affordable clothing to those in need in our communities and they also provide a vital revenue stream to LC through the sale of quality recycled clothing, books, bric-a-brac and household goods.
By volunteering in our shops you have the opportunity to make new friends and have fun whilst you work, as well as playing a key role in our mission to build strong, caring communities.
To find out more about this volunteer role please contact Michelle, Volunteer Coordinator, on 0437 836 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org