Overnight Sleepover volunteers
Our sleepover volunteers are vital to our house, without whom we would not be able to provide this primary service. This role offers interaction with the families and when it’s time for bed, our volunteers get to sleep on the job!
The primary purpose is to;
- To manage out of hours admissions to the House i.e. outside business hours (after 6pm Monday to Friday and weekends)
- To ensure there is a smooth and seamless process to minimise the interruption to existing families, volunteers and the health service
- To ensure we uphold the duty of care we have to existing families staying in the House by screening appropriately potential requests for accommodation
- To provide support to families during these hours in relation to emergency’ management
- The role is from 7pm - 7.30am (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday nights).