Welcome Desk Volunteer
About the role
The role of the Welcome Desk volunteer is to assist staff to ensure effective day to day running of the reception and administrative aspects of Ronald McDonald House Parkville. The primary purpose of the role is to support families, helping them to feel comfortable and fielding their enquiries.
- Welcoming new families and conducting orientation tours.
- Assisting families with any queries during their stay.
- Answering the phone and fielding general enquiries.
- Data entry.
- Support staff to complete administrative tasks, including mail outs, data entry, copying and filing.
- Supporting staff to complete other adhoc duties as required.
We are currently not taking applications for the Welcome Desk role, however roles may open up in the near future. Please check our website regularly for any updates.