Group Service Volunteer
GROUP SERVICE VOLUNTEER
Group Service Volunteers will support large-scale projects such as shifting books, cleaning shelves, ushering at Library events (author talks, open houses, youth programs), and assembling materials. This is a great opportunity for organizations that wish to volunteer as a group.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to provide clear directions in a helpful, friendly manner
- Interest in learning overview of library services
- Ability to read and write
- Experience with public speaking helpful
- Bilingual applicants are welcome
- Minimum age requirement is 14 years of age
MINIMUM TIME COMMITMENT
- Monthly and quarterly opportunities
- Preferred one-event minimum commitment
- Reports to on-site Volunteer Point-of-Contact
All prospective volunteers will receive training/orientation at their assigned location.