Toddler Explorations Helper
TODDLER EXPLORATIONS HELPER
The Toddler Explorations Helper will assist with the set up and take down of the program. Set up may include crafting, moving tables, and readying supplies. A Toddler Explorations Helper may do other duties as assigned.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Basic knowledge of arts and crafts design
- Interest in children's programming
- Ability to alphabetize using the Dewey Decimal System
- Bilingual applicants are welcome
- A background check is required for this position for individuals 18 and older
MINIMUM TIME COMMITMENT
- Average 2-3 hours per week
- Preferred 6-month minimum commitment
- Reports to on-site Volunteer Point-of-Contact
All prospective volunteers must attend an orientation held at their assigned location. Volunteers will receive training on the Dewey Decimal System.