Music Time Helper
MUSIC TIME HELPER
The Music Time Helper will assist with the coordination of Music Time, directing those with strollers and passing out musical instruments. After, a Helper may be assigned to clean up with staff.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Basic knowledge of arts and crafts design
- Interest in children's programming
- Ability to alphabetize using the Dewey Decimal System
- Bilingual applicants are welcome
- A background check is required for this position for individuals 18 and older
MINIMUM TIME COMMITMENT
- Average 2-3 hours per week
- Preferred six-month minimum commitment
- Reports to on-site Volunteer Point-of-Contact
All prospective volunteers must attend an orientation held at their assigned location. Volunteers will receive training on the Dewey Decimal System.
Volunteers must successfully complete the Dewey Decimal System Assessment and Quiz as part of the application process.