Special Events Volunteer
SPECIAL EVENTS VOLUNTEER
Special Events Volunteers will support Library events such as author talks, open houses, youth programs and more. This is a great opportunity for out-going library lovers who have limited time in their schedules.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to provide clear direction in a helpful, friendly manner
- Interest in learning overview of library services
- Ability to read and write
- Experience with public speaking helpful
- Bilingual applicants are welcome
- A background check is required for this position for individuals 18 and older
MINIMUM TIME COMMITMENT
- Monthly and quarterly opportunities
- Preferred one-event minimum commitment
- Reports to on-site Volunteer Point-of-Contact
All prospective volunteers will receive orientation/training at their assigned location.