Medical Transport Driver
Volunteer Medical Transport
8.00am – 4.30pm
Volunteer drivers are needed to help support the Hills Community Care’s medical transport service.
The volunteer drivers responsibility includes:
- Assist and drive our clients to and from appointments
- Be responsible for the welfare, comfort and safety of our clients to their destination and return
- Complete a volunteer claim form providing service details for each client
The Volunteer Medical Transport Driver is best suited to a person who:
- has their own car, mobile and email address
- Is reliable and punctual
- Is empathetic and patient
- Is proactive and alert
Our organisation offers ongoing support, social events and training for volunteers.
Volunteers play a vital role to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our clients.
Volunteers are required to work to standards consistent with Councils policy and procedures and with emphasis on work health and safety, and customer satisfaction.