As a Volunteer Administrator you will support the administrative team to provide a warm and friendly environment for clients coming in to the building and keep accurate records of clients.
As a volunteer administrator you will:
- Answer the intercom and let people into the building as appropriate. Notify staff that clients have arrived.
- Answer the telephone and transfer calls to the appropriate person. Take messages and pass them on to staff.
- Prepare old client files for archive.
- Do other general administrative tasks as required by the administrative team.
- Ensure you inform the administrative team if you will not be able to come in on your designated days at the earliest possible opportunity.
Some previous administrative experience would be useful, but not vital.
You will receive supervision with a member of the staff team will be invited to attend the monthly volunteer meetings.