Dog Fostering Volunteer (18+)
Dog Fostering Volunteer
Have the space to offer a warm bed and some much needed TLC? Want to help our dog find their forever home?
What will I be doing?
- Providing a temporary home for a dog in need
- Caring and looking after the dog
- Helping us to get more of an understanding of the dogs personality, which can help us find him/her a forever home
What is Wood Green looking for?
- A home with no other pets & no children under 5 years old
- A home within 25mile travelling radius of Godmanchester
- Fully enclosed garden is ideal, but not essential
- Someone at home for most of the day
- Able to transport the foster dog to and from the charity when needed for vet checks and rehoming
- Volunteers over the age of 18
- Reliability and commitment to Wood Green policies and procedures
- Previous experience of owning dogs is an advantage but not essential
What will I gain from it?
- The satisfaction of helping animals in need to find new homes
- Wood Green provides all the food, equipment and veterinary costs
- You get to have a dog in your life without the full time commitment
- You will gain practical skills and experience
Main Contact & Location: Dog Volunteer Coordinator; King’s Bush Farm, Godmanchester, PE29 2NH
Variable: you will care for our dog at your home
For more information call 0300 303 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org