Regional Pet Fosterer
Could you be a Pet Fosterer?
Do you live in the Peterborough Region?
Can you offer a temporary home to pets in need of TLC?
What will I gain from it?
- Play a key role in supporting Wood Green to make a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life
- Wood Green covers the cost of supplies, equipment and training
- The chance to look after animals in need of TLC without the long term commitment of owning a pet
- You will be part of a dedicated and professional team
- Gain valuable knowledge on your chosen foster species
What will I be doing?
- Providing the general day to day care of the animals in your home in line with Wood Green’s animal welfare policies
- As well as a home environment, we are looking for people that can give the animals plenty of socialisation to prepare them for their new homes
- Sending in regular updates on your foster animals along with pictures or videos to help with rehoming
- Bringing the animals in for vet checks or operations at our Peterborough vets or Godmanchester site, when needed. Wood Green will support with any transportation.
What is Wood Green looking for?
- Fosterers who live in the Peterborough region.
- Foster homes for Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets, rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, Degus and Chinchillas
- Reliability and the passion to support our department by offering a safe and secure environment to house any of the above species
- Ability to transport the foster animal to and from the Peterborough charity when needed
A passion for animal welfare is essential.
Main Contact & Location
Regional Pet Support Team; King’s Bush Farm, Godmanchester, PE29 2NH and/ or Peterborough Charity Shop, 22 Long Causeway, Peterborough, PE1 1YJ.
To apply please visit our website https://woodgreen.org.uk/how-to-help/foster or contact via email on email@example.com