Heydon - Moggy Midwifes
Could you give our moggies a
What will I gain from it?
- Play a vital role in supporting Wood Green to make a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life
- The chance to look after cats and kittens in need of TLC without the long term commitment
- Wood Green provides all the necessary equipment and supplies
- Gain valuable knowledge as part of a dedicated and professional team
- Witness and support a cat to become a mother
What will I be doing?
- Providing general day to day care of the cats in your home in line with Wood Green’s animal welfare policies
- Giving cats and kittens the opportunity to enjoy life as part of a loving family
- Providing them with all the TLC they deserve before they find their forever home
- Sending in regular updates of weights along with pictures
- Bringing the animals in for vet checks or operations when needed
What is Wood Green looking for?
- People living within a 40-60 minute journey of the Heydon Centre who have a spare room
- Reliability and the passion to support our department by offering a safe and secure environment
- Volunteers over the age of 18 with a passion for pet welfare
Ability to transport the foster animal to and from the charity when needed (either Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 10 and 1)
Main Contact & Location
Volunteer Co-ordinator; Heydon Centre, near Royston, SG8 8PN
Hours: Variable, you will care for our cat at home for a few weeks
To apply please visit our website www.woodgreen.org.uk/how_to_help/volunteer. For more information call 0300 303 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org