Maintenance and Grounds Volunteer
Closing Date: ongoing
Want to make a practical difference?
Be our Maintenance and Grounds Volunteer
What will I gain from it?
- Fulfilment of helping us keep our site beautiful
- You will gain practical skills and experience to enhance your CV
- Become part of a dedicated and professional team
- One to one support will be given on a regular basis
- A full volunteer induction and training provided
- Uniform along with personal protective equipment provided
What will I be doing?
- Working mainly outdoors in a beautiful location
- Assisting with general maintenance, grass cutting, hedge trimming to ensure our Centre maintains its appeal all year round
What is Wood Green looking for?
- Reliability and commitment to helping Wood Green
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence to use your own initiative when required
- The level of physical fitness required for the tasks in the section above
- The passion to make a difference!
Main Contact & Location
Volunteer Co-ordinator; Heydon, near Royston, SG8 8PN
Tuesday or Wednesday, 8am – 4:30pm full or half days. Discussed further at interview.
To apply please visit our website www.woodgreen.org.uk/how_to_help/volunteer. For more information call 0300 303 9333 or email email@example.com