Furniture & Electrical Sales Advisor
Furniture & Electrical Customer Sales Advisor
What better way to spend any spare time you have, and are kind enough to give us, than joining our shop team to help raise money through sales of donated items. This income helps sick, injured & homeless animals to gain a better quality of life through our innovative rehabilitation & re homing programme, as well as educational support for animal owners and many other elements to what we do.
What the role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Advising customers of our stock inventory
- Product Knowledge
- Stock Replenishment
- Arranging deliveries & collection of purchased items
- Ensuring quality of items
- Processing delivery charges
- Merchandising & rotation of shop floor
Skills and experience preferable but not required
- Previous customer sales experience
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive and friendly manner
- Able to work as a part of a team as well as on your own
What do you get out of it?
For just a few hours of your time each week you have the chance too........
- Add meaningful and respected content to your CV
- Earn a reference for future job applications
- Complete an NVQ in Retail from Derby College
- Learn new skills and gain experience
- Become part of a friendly, diverse & committed team
- 10% saving on purchases within our retail shops
- Help Animals in need
How many hours per week would i be required to volunteer?
We work around you!! You have been kind enough to give up your free time so all voluntary hours are negotiable. We trade 7 days per week and as such we do have shifts which require talent every day of the week.