Customer Sales Advisor Volunteer
Volunteer Role Description
Role - Customer Sales Advisor
What better way to spend any spare time you have, and are kind enough to give us, than joining our shop team to help raise money through sales of donated items. This income helps sick, injured & homeless animals to gain a better quality of life through our innovative rehabilitation & re homing programme, as well as educational support for animal owners and many other elements to what we do.
What the role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Advising customers of our stock inventory
- Product Knowledge
- Stock Replenishment
- Arranging deliveries of purchased items where necessary
- Merchandising of shop floor
- Generally keeping the shop floor clean, tidy and looking great
Skills and experience preferable
- Previous customer sales experience
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive and friendly manner
- Able to work as a part of a team as well as on your own
What do you get out of it?
For just a few hours of your time each week you have the chance too........
- Add meaningful and respected content to your CV
- Earn a reference for future job applications
- Complete an NVQ in Retail from Derby College
- Learn new skills and gain experience
- Become part of a friendly, diverse & committed team
- 10% saving on purchases within our retail shops
- Help Animals in need
How many hours per week would i be required to volunteer?
We work around you!! You have been kind enough to give up your free time so all voluntary hours are negotiable. We trade 7 days per week and as such we do have shifts which require talent every day of the week.
How do I apply for this role?
- To the right of this description is a green button that says “Fill in an Application”. Click this to create an account and apply.
- Visit your local Wood Green Shop, have a chat with our friendly manager or volunteering team, and collect an application form, which can then be emailed to Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or queries, please contact Mark on 07977 458055 or email Mark.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon