Godmanchester Small Pets Fosterer
Could you be a Small Pets Fosterer?
Can you offer a temporary home to small pets in need of TLC?
What will I gain from it?
- Play a key role in supporting Wood Green to make a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life
- Wood Green covers the cost of supplies, equipment and training
- The chance to look after animals in need of TLC without the long term commitment of owning a pet
- You will be part of a dedicated and professional team
- Gain valuable knowledge on your chosen foster species
What will I be doing?
- Providing the general day to day care of the animals in your home in line with Wood Green’s animal welfare policies
- As well as a home environment we are looking for people that can give the animals plenty of socialisation to prepare them for their new homes
- Sending in regular updates on your foster animals along with pictures or videos to help with rehoming
- Bringing the animals in for vet checks or operations when needed
What is Wood Green looking for?
- Foster homes for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets, rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, Degus or Chinchillas
- Reliability and the passion to support our department by offering a safe and secure environment to house any of the above species
- Ability to transport the foster animal to and from the charity when needed
A passion for animal welfare is essential.
Main Contact & Location
Small Pets Volunteer and Foster Coordinator; King’s Bush Farm, Godmanchester, PE29 2NH
To apply please visit our website www.woodgreen.org.uk/how_to_help/volunteer or email email@example.com