Health Improvement - Session Support Volunteer
SESSION SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
This role is ideal for volunteers who would like to support group activity sessions within the community. This could be supporting a gym session, stroke rehabilitation, falls prevention, buggy boot camp, COPD in a Leisure Centre or community setting. The role will involve a substantial commitment to support a session on a weekly basis.
The re:fresh service offers the people of Blackburn with Darwen the opportunity to access a huge range of leisure, health and well-being activities, sports activities, health and dietary advice plus much more.
- Assist with putting equipment out
- To support staff delivering sessions
- Supporting participants
- Promoting sessions
- Log volunteering hours via an on-line computer system
- Physically active
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interested in health and well-being
All volunteers will be supported through a training program which will enable them to deliver their role
Blackburn with Darwen
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account