Blackburn with Darwen - Cadet Leader- Community Events
We are looking for cadet leaders to support Lancashire Volunteer Police Cadets. Cadets are young people aged 13 - 18 yrs of age who are involved in local communities. They meet weekly term time only one evening per week.
At Blackburn College on a Thursday from 5 -8.30pm
As a cadet leader you may be involved in the following:-
- supporting cadets at weekly sessions
- supporting cadets at community events/projects
- help broaden cadets knowledge of policing and volunteering in the community
- undertaking basic administrative tasks utilising ICT systems
- helping to arrange and manage the cadet programme
We are looking for volunteers who have:-
- a respect for race and diversity
- a non judgemental attitude
- a commitment to confidentiality
- good listening and communication skills
- some experience of supporting young people
Volunteers who have ICT, administrative experience and an awareness of communities are especially welcomed.
We are looking for a commitment of between 4 - 6 hours per week with a commitment of at least 12 months.
Who can apply?
You must be over the age of 18 yrs of age and willing to go through Police Vetting Checks
Want to know more?
Email any questions or queries to email@example.com