Blackpool - Cadet Leader
Police Cadet Leader
We are looking for cadet leaders to support Lancashire Volunteer Police Cadets. Cadets are young people aged 13 - 18 yrs of age who are involved in local communities.
At Ashfield Road Campus, Blackpool and Fylde College on Wednesday's 6.30 - 9pm
As a cadet leader you maybe in involved in the following:-
- supporting cadets at community events/projects
- help broaden cadets knowledge of policing and volunteering in the community
- undertaking basic administrative tasks utilising ICT systems
- helping to arrange and manage the cadet programme
We are looking for volunteers who have:-
- a respect for race and diversity
- a non judgemental attitude
- a commitment to confidentiality
- good listening and communication skills
- some experience of supporting young people
Volunteers who have ICT, administrative experience and an awareness of communities are especially welcomed.
We are looking for a commitment of between 4 - 6 hours per week with a commitment of at least 12 months.
Who can apply?
You must be over the age of 18 yrs of age and willing to go through Police Vetting Checks
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen
More information? : Email email@example.com