Vale View Day Centre - Vale View Day centre (Lancaster) – Pamper and Beauty Assistant
Older people services operates using quality services which are provided in a safe way for all residents.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality competitive, and person centred residential and day time support for the people of Lancashire.
Support from a Volunteer can help make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just a smile.
- As a pamper and beauty assistant volunteer you will be encouraged to act as a friend to residents and assist them with manicuring their nails. You will offer them with therapeutic and relaxing hand massages and offer make up days for the residents.
Days of this opportunity are flexible. Specific days will be arranged upon enquiry.
Times: 10am - 12am or 2pm – 4pm any day
Pamper and Beauty Assistant Volunteers need to:
- Be good communicators
- Be committed
- Be empathetic
- Knowledge of Older People's needs
- Dementia awareness
- Passionate about making older people feel good about themselves
- Have basic beauty and pampering skills
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon