Vale View Day Centre - Vale View Day centre (Lancaster) - Arts and Craft Assistant
Arts and Craft Volunteer
Older people services operates using quality services which are provided in a safe way for all residents.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality competitive, and person centred residential and day time support for the people of Lancashire.
Support from a Volunteer can help make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just a smile.
As an Arts and Crafts volunteer you will be encouraged to act as a friend to residents and assist them to partake in small group activities within and around the home or share your hobby/ interest to create a new group for a small number of older people. Activities may include:-
- Encourage individuals to participate in 1:1 and group arts and crafts activities
- Arts and crafts
Days/ times of this opportunity are flexible. Specific days/ times will be arranged upon enquiry.
Arts and Craft volunteers need to:
- Be good communicators;
- Be committed;
- Adhere to confidentiality guidelines;
- Friendly and approachable manner
Volunteers will also be provided with relevant training required for this role.
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon