Retain - Templates -Children and Family Wellbeing Service - Neighbourhood Centre Delivery Support Volunteer (CFW)
Overview of Service:
Lancashire's Wellbeing, Prevention and Early Help service offers support to children, young people and families age 0-19+yrs (0 - 25yrs for SEND) and their families. The service identifies as early as possible when a child, young person or family needs support, helping them to access services to meet their needs, working with them to ensure the support offered is right for them, offered in the right place, at the right time.
Do you want to make a difference to your local community neighbourhood centre?
Do you want to make a difference and help your neighbourhood centre to support children/young people and their families?
If you would like a way of getting more involved, or have the time and experience to share, this would be a great opportunity to consider.
This opportunity will give you the chance to:
- Use your administrative and clerical skills
- Improve your confidence and self esteem
- Improve your skills and qualifications
- Gain valuable work experience for future career prospects from the work relating to this opportunity
- Experience training and learning
- Support the centre as required with reception duties, meet and greet.
- Support the centre with general administrative duties.
- Work in a professional manner in line with the role
- Engage professionally with visitors to the centre.
- Log volunteering hours onto your Better Impact volunteering account
- Be able to deal with sensitive information in a professional manner and in line with Data Protection policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Good communication, I.T and interpersonal skills
- Patience and Friendly
- Non Judgemental
- Team Player
- Reliable and committed to providing long term volunteering support
- Required age: 18+ years
Any mandatory training:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Training will be provided where necessary and may be in the form of peer support, distance learning or trainer led.
- Volunteers must have completed the required training before any activity can be undertaken and may be asked to regularly refresh training where required.
This post subject to Enhanced DBS/Vetting
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - All Day