Lancaster and Morecambe - Cadet Admin Support
Can you assist our Volunteer Police Cadet Unit with administrative support?
Lancashire Volunteer Police Cadets are young people aged 13 - 18 years of age who meet weekly (term-time only) they are also involved in local community projects, fundraising and Duke of Edinburgh.
The Cadet Unit meet on a Wednesday evening at Lancaster & Morecambe College from 6 - 9pm.
This opportunity is subject police vetting.
- Maintaining the cadet management database
- Assisting at the evening meetings
- Accompanying the cadets on community and fundraising events
- Log volunteering hours monthly and submit expenses where applicable via an on-line computer system
- Good ICT skills
- Administrative experience
- A respect for race and diversity
- A non-judgemental attitude
- A commitment to confidentiality
- Good listening and communication skills