West Lancashire - Cadet Administration Volunteer
Can you assist our Cadet Leaders with providing administrative support to the Volunteer Police Cadet unit?
The Cadet Unit meet on a Tuesday evening at West Lancs College.
We are looking for a volunteer to provide Administration support for between 5 – 7 hours per week, you may be involved in;
- Maintaining the cadet management database
- Assisting at the evening meetings
- Accompanying the cadets on community and fundraising events
We are looking for volunteers who have:-
- a respect for race and diversity
- a non judgemental attitude
- a commitment to confidentiality
- good listening and communication skills
Volunteers who have ICT, administrative experience and an awareness of communities are especially welcomed.
Who can apply?
You must be over the age of 18 yrs of age and willing to go through Police Vetting Checks
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button
More information? : Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account