Olive House Home For Older People - Olive House Home for Older People – Pamper and Beauty Assistant
Olive House Home for Older People – Pamper and Beauty Assistant
New Line, Bacup, OL13 0BY
Older people services operates using quality services which are provided in a safe way for all residents.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality competitive, and person centred residential and day time support for the people of Lancashire.
Support from a Volunteer can help make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just a smile.
- As a pamper and beauty assistant volunteer you will be encouraged to act as a friend to residents and provide therapeutic beauty and pampering treatments to relax service users.
Sessions are held during the day, evenings and weekends. Specific days/ times can be arranged with Olive House upon enquiry.
Pamper and Beauty Assistant Volunteers need to:
- Be good communicators
- Be committed
- Be empathetic
- Knowledge of Older People's needs
- Dementia awareness
- Passionate about making older people feel good about themselves
- Have basic beauty and pampering skills
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon