Olive House Home For Older People - Olive House – Gardening Assistant
Olive House – Gardening Assistant
New Line, Bacup, OL13 0BY
This is a flexible opportunity based on your own availability. Times/ days can be arranged upon application.
Older people services operate using quality services which are provided in a safe way for all residents.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality competitive, and person centred residential and day time support for the people of Lancashire.
Support from a Volunteer can help make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just a smile.
- As a Gardening Assistant volunteer you will be encouraged to assist residents to tend to small areas of the garden e.g. planting & maintaining spring/summer pots and baskets. To include general maintenance and basic garden DIY.
Gardening Assistant volunteers need to:
- Be good communicators
- Be committed
- Patience and understanding
- Some general knowledge of gardening/ planting/DIY
- Friendly & approachable
- Caring nature
Aware of confidentiality.
Volunteers will also be provided with relevant training required for this role.
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon