Leyland Day Centre - Leyland Day Centre – Baking Assistant
Leyland Day Centre – Baking Assistant
King Street, Leyland PR25 1LE
Older people services operates using quality services which are provided in a safe way for all residents.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality competitive, and person centred residential and day time support for the people of Lancashire.
The service has 18 homes for older people and 12 day centres throughout Lancashire.
Support from a Volunteer can help make a difference in someone's life, even if it's just a smile.
- Assisting a small group of service users with baking
Sessions run Monday afternoon 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm. The volunteer should commit to a minimum of 2 hours every week on an on-going basis.
- Good knowledge of baking and keen to share these skills with a small group of service users at the centre
- Be good communicators
- Be committed
- Be patient
- Adhere to confidentiality guidelines
Be friendly and approachable.
To apply - click the 'Fill in an application' button on the right of this screen.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account