Environmental Enhancement - Rancho Mission Enhancement Project
This volunteer event takes place at Rancho Mission Canyon from 9AM to 12 PM. Come out and help us preserve and enhance the wonderful Rancho Mission Canyon.
*Adult supervision required for volunteers ages 14 and under*
*Minors must fill out a volunteer participation form prior to the event that must have a parent/guardian signature- see below
- Tools and gloves are provided.
- Please wear closed toed shoes and protection from the sun (a hat, sunscreen, etc).
- Bring a sufficient amount of water for yourself to drink. We also provide water.
- Volunteers may be hiking on uneven terrain and be performing varying degrees of manual labor.
- Tasks vary and will be accommodated to fit volunteer's abilities.
- If you are under 18 and volunteering without a legal guardian present please fill out the liability waiver. We will also have these waivers on site, but it needs to be signed by a guardian. (hhttp://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/pdf/volunteer/volunteerwaiver.pdf)
- No prior sign up is required unless you have a group of 5 or more.
- If you have a group of 5 or more please email me in advance
Events are rain or shine!
*THERE ARE NO BATHROOMS ON SITE*
Directions to the event
Rancho Mission Canyon 9:00am – 12:00pm (click link for google map)
We will be meeting at Margerum Park.
Exit Highway 15 at Friars Road, take it East.
Continue to follow Friars Road until it turns into Mission Gorge Road.
Continue East on Mission Gorge Road.
Turn right (South) on Margerum Ave.
Turn left (East) at the park parking lot.
*After submitting your online application, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SELECT AND CONFIRM A SHIFT.
- Your Age Group Must be at least 13 and older
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, October 19, 2019||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Saturday, November 16, 2019||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Saturday, December 21, 2019||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|