Environmental Enhancement - Watershed Enhancement Team (WET)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
· The City of San Diego is requiring all volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 1, 2021.
· Volunteer candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date in accordance with City policy. “Fully vaccinated” means a person has received, at least 14 days prior, either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Acceptable COVID-19 vaccines must either be approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or the World Health Organization.
· Volunteer candidates who are selected for a volunteer opportunity will be required to provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination.
· Volunteers with a disability or medical condition that makes it medically inadvisable for them to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, as verified by their healthcare provider, or those with a sincerely held religious belief, observance, or practice that prevents them from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, may request reasonable accommodation and exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement. Candidates who receive a conditional job offer and wish to make a request for accommodation will be provided with more information. The City will review requests for medical or religious accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act. A candidate’s start date may be adjusted to allow for the accommodation process.
- eLearning Annual Volunteer Training Must be I have completed the annual volunteer training.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols Must be Yes
- Participation Agreement Must be Yes
- Participation Agreement Short-Term Adult In Person Must be Complete
- Your Age Group Must be at least 18 and older
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Friday, October 07, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, October 21, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, November 04, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, November 18, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, December 02, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, December 16, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, December 30, 2022||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|