Be The Heart Of OV! Daily Volunteer Events - Volunteer Office Support Tues-Thurs 6300 W Oakey 14+
Join us as we recruit, market, and perform tasks to engage our community in all things Opportunity Village. In this role volunteers will report directly to the Coordinator of Community Engagement and are responsible for assisting with administrative tasks in the office, and supporting other offices located at the Oakey campus as requested. Volunteers are required to complete online trainings and volunteer 3 days (minimum one shift per day) monthly in the office. A commitment of 1 month to 1 year is requested for this role. 2 hour & 4 hour shifts available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays.
- Assist with filing, making copies, and other admin tasks assigned.
- Take a shift organizing the office and help keep the space tidy and workable.
- Assist with various outreach projects through calls, emails, and social media platforms.
- Assist with volunteer outreach to include; volunteer sign ups, instructions, event information, and emailing reminders.
- Volunteer a minimum of 3 days per month.
The next 10 shifts (out of 36 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 31, 2022||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 31, 2022||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 01, 2022||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 01, 2022||12:00 PM||2:00 PM|