Be The Heart Of OV! Daily Volunteer Events - Volunteer Office Support - 6300 W Oakey 14+
Join us as we recruit, market, and perform tasks to engage our community in all things Opportunity Village. In this role volunteers will report directly to the Coordinator of Community Engagement and are responsible for assisting with administrative tasks in the office, and supporting other offices located at the Oakey campus as requested. Volunteers are required to complete online trainings and volunteer 3 days (minimum one shift per day) monthly in the office. A commitment of 3 months to 1 year is requested for this role.
- Assist with filing, making copies, and other admin tasks assigned.
- Take a shift organizing the office and help keep the space tidy and workable.
- Assist with various outreach projects through calls, emails, and social media platforms.
- Assist with volunteer outreach to include; volunteer sign ups, instructions, event information, and emailing reminders.
- Volunteer a minimum of 3 days per month.
The next 10 shifts (out of 23 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Thursday, July 29, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, July 29, 2021||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 03, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 04, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, August 05, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 10, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 11, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, August 12, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 17, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 18, 2021||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|