Admin/Office/Organization - Data Entry Clerk
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Data Entry Clerk.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
The Data Entry Clerk performs a variety of clerical duties in support of Data Measurement across multiple departments and programs.
Serves as an integral part of the Administration Department in order to meet grant outcome reporting goals.
Essential duties include transferring data from hard copy intakes, surveys, and questionnaires to Excel spreadsheets.
Duties of the position include:
- Perform day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including, but not limited to, word processing, email, scanning and data entry.
- Verify accuracy on all forms submitted for processing or entry.
- Ability to create custom Excel sheets for Program Director to integrate/export sheets into data Analysis Software program.
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
Essential Functions and Abilities:
On a continuous basis, sit at a desk for long periods of time; intermittently walk, stand, bend, squat or twist; twist to reach equipment surrounding desk; perform simple grasping and fine manipulation; communicate effectively and tactfully in both oral and written forms; use telephone, write and use a keyboard to communicate through written means; see and hear with sufficient acuity to observe and be aware of clients at all times; and lift moderate weight.
- Commitment of at least 1-2 hours per month with 1-2 hours per week preferred
- Typically, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon