Volunteer - Volunteer at The California Museum
Looking for a rewarding way to serve the community? The California Museum invites you to join our volunteer program to assist staff in presenting exhibits and programs on the state’s history, arts and culture of diversity, which inspire more than 125,000 annual visitors.
Whether you're looking for a few hours to fill or a regular position, a range of opportunities are available to choose from including:
- Gallery Guides & Assistants to facilitate field trip & group visits
- Events Staff to work at the Museum's special events
- Classroom Presenters to provide K-12 education programs to field trip groups
- History, Arts & Culture Interpreters to educate general admission & tour visitors
- Ambassadors to represent the Museum at community events
No experience necessary — all volunteer positions feature in-depth training and offer parking, public transit and ridesharing reimbursement. Best of all, benefits include Museum memberships with reciprocal admission at other institutions, store discounts, invitations to volunteer events and more!
To learn more or to apply today, visit https://www.californiamuseum.org/volunteer. For questions or assistance, contact Megan Anderson, Volunteer Coordinator, at (916) 653-8099 or email@example.com.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account