Community Outreach - Community Fair Representative
Share WEAVE's mission, services and goals with the community at diverse outreach and fundraising events.
Volunteers will be trained and provided with a thorough understanding of our agency and the services we offer to survivors. You will be asked to provide information and materials to the community as well as answer questions related to our services. This will include setting up and tearing down an outreach table, as well as picking up and dropping off outreach materials at our office.
This position will require completion of an application, a phone interview, a background check and a short training.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening