Family Resource Center/Outreach - Seasonal Program Assistant
Seasonal Program Assistant
- Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Seasonal Program Assistant.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Seasonal Program Assistant will work individually or as a team with staff to assist with Lighthouse's seasonal programs, including diaper bank, mattress program, back to school, and other holiday specific programs.
Assist with application, screening and distribution process.
Duties of the position include:
- Organize and screen client applications for programs
- Assist with distribution of program service items, including mattresses, diapers, and school supplies
- Answer client questions regarding specific program services
- Keep program service items and their storage areas clean and organized
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Commitment of at least 1-3 hours, 1-3 times per month
- Typically, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account