Admin/Office/Organization - Organization and Cleaning Crew
Organization & Cleaning Crew Member
- Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Organization & Cleaning Crew Member.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Organization & Cleaning Crew Member works individually or as a team to keep Lighthouse offices and storage spaces organized and clean in support of multiple departments and programs.
Develops and maintains new systems of organization for office and storage spaces.
Duties of the position include:
- Keeping all office areas and client spaces tidy in Reception, Family Resource Center, Counseling, and Administration Departments
- Organize, clean and maintain the Counseling Department's storage closet by categorizing, labeling, and boxing contents (games and other counseling tools)
- Organize, clean and maintain Reception area storage closet of office supplies
- Organize, clean and maintain Lighthouse's general storage unit, including creating an inventory of all items and disposing of any unneeded items
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- 1-2 hours per week
- Typically, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Friday (Flexible hours available on a case by case basis).
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account