Events - Assistant Event Coordinator
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Assistant Event Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Assistant Event Coordinators will work individually or as a team to assist with all Lighthouse events, including the Celebrity Waiter Luncheon, Community Wellness Fair, Client Christmas Party, Celebrity Roast and other fundraisers and community gatherings.
Assist with planning of events in a variety of ways, including sending emails and making calls to vendors and participants, scheduling, and creating or distributing flyers.
Assist with execution of event on the day of, including set-up and tear-down, directing attendees and volunteers, or handling programs and name tags.
Duties of the position include:
- Calling participating organizations, including vendors, businesses, or nonprofits
- Scheduling and setting appointments
- Requesting quotes from vendors for services, including catering or rentals
- Set-up and tear-down the day before and the day-of events
- Designing, printing, and distributing flyers
- Folding programs
- Packaging raffle items
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment of at least 1-2 hours per month with 1-2 hours per week preferred and 3-4 hours per week in the month prior to an event
- Typically, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Friday (Flexible hours available on a case by case basis).
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account