Visitors - Friendly Visitors
Come join our team of Friendly Visitor volunteers and make a special difference in someone's life! Meet new people, make new friends and help the elderly in our community. The Friendly Visitor Program in Placer County was created to decrease loneliness and isolation of our older adults. Volunteers are matched with a homebound senior based on shared interests, geography, availability and personality as much as possible. Volunteers visit with their senior 1-2 hours a week and do things like playing games, chatting, write letters, going for walks, and just being with a person who longs for companionship. Volunteers will be trained, oriented, supported and supervised.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account