Family Resource Center/Outreach - Outreach Assistant
- Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Outreach Assistant.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Outreach Assistant will assist in attending Lighthouse and partner sponsored events with the intent to provide information about Lighthouse Services, increase community wellness and collaborate with fundraising efforts.
Duties of the position include:
- Attend Lighthouse and partner events
- Provide information to attendees and answer questions about Lighthouse services
- Set up and tear down Lighthouse's tent and table at events
- Organize Lighthouse's flyers and handouts on table
- Assist with set up and oversight of other event activities as needed
- Performs other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit outdoors under tent for 3 or more hours
- Commitment of at least 3-6 hours, 1-4 times per month
- Typically, events will be Monday through Friday, with some Saturdays, between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - All Day