Family Resource Center/Outreach - Child & Play Care Facilitator
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (un-paid) for the position of Child and Play Care Facilitator.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Child and Play Care Facilitator(s) will work as a team to assist Lighthouse counselors and facilitators during groups and courses by supervising the children of clients receiving services. Child and Play Care Facilitators(s) will help facilitate activities during care sessions and ensure a safe and clean care environment.
Duties of the position include:
- Assist with facilitation of activities during child/play care sessions. Activities may include arts and crafts, board games, reading, and movies.
- Ensure safe and clean care environment.
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Experience with children a plus
- Commitment of at least 2 hours sessions, preferably at least 2-4 timers per month.
- Typically, between the hours of 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, although times may vary and can include morning hours. Flexible with schedule.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night
- Tuesday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night
- Wednesday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night
- Thursday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening, Through the night