Admin/Office/Organization - Records and Archives Manager
Records and Archives Manager
- Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Records and Archives Manager.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
The Archives Manager will work individually, or as a team, with staff to assist with the archiving of Lighthouse's photos, news stories, awards and other important media and records.
Duties of the position include:
- Creating and maintaining Lighthouse news media scrapbook
- Organizing, framing, or displaying appropriate awards and recognitions
- Collecting (online or in the paper) and organizing news stories featuring Lighthouse
- Organizing Lighthouse photos and videos
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Commitment of at least 1-3 hours, 1-3 times per month
- Typically, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account