Admin/Office/Organization - Reception Assistant
- Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center
Description, compensation and benefits:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center is seeking volunteer(s) (unpaid) for the position of Reception Assistant.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
Reception Assistant works individually and with Receptionist to complete and file paperwork, answer phones, make copies and lend support to various departments when necessary.
Duties of the position include:
- Answering phone calls from clients and community members
- Greeting clients and answering any questions about services
- Entering data, completing paperwork, and filing forms
- Delivering mail to staff members
- Support staff and assist with set-up during meetings and events
- Performs other related duties as requested
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual preferred
Essential Functions and Abilities:
On a continuous basis, sit at a desk for long periods of time; intermittently walk, stand, bend, squat or twist; twist to reach equipment surrounding desk; perform simple grasping and fine manipulation; communicate effectively and tactfully in both oral and written forms; use telephone, write and use a keyboard to communicate through written means; see and hear with sufficient acuity to observe and be aware of clients at all times; and lift moderate weight.
- Commitment of at least 1-2 hours per month with 1-2 hours per week preferred
- Between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
About the organization:
Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center became a 501c3 non-profit in 2005. Lighthouse’s mission is to strengthen families and improve the physical and emotional well-being of residents of Placer County by providing counseling, education, and easy access to community based resources.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account