Summer Internships - Summer 2019 Internships
Become a Summer Intern with Catholic Charities!
Catholic Charities hosts summer interns in a variety of fields. To be considered for an internship with Catholic Charities, you must be a student enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university. Internships at Catholic Charities are unpaid, but provide a wealth of experience.
Apply by Friday, March 15, 2019
Serve from May 28, 2019 to August 2, 2019
- Interns are expected to work 320 hours, inclusive of the orientation and the Summer Intern Meetings.
- Internships are available in client serving programs in all departments
- Developmental Disabilities
- Homeless and Housing Services
- Employment and Education Services
- Parish and Community Outreach
- Adult and Child Clinical Services
- Internships are available in Central Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Planning and Performance Improvement
- Quality Assurance
- Internships are located throughout the Archdiocese of Washington (Charles County, Calvert County, Prince George's County, Montgomery County, and the District of Columbia)
- Each intern's final schedule will be determined by program staff and depend on internship tasks
Interns will develop a broad set of work skills in a professional setting and have opportunities for:
- Spiritual reflection in the Catholic tradition on the internship experience (optional)
- Networking and personal development
- Intern Meetings
- Professional development through interaction with executive leaders of Catholic Charities
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Instructions to Apply for this Volunteer Role:
- If you see a green “Fill in an application” button to the right, click it and follow the prompts to sign up
After You Apply, Sign Up for this Volunteer Role:
- Scroll down to the “Schedule” heading and click the “+ Sign Up” button to register.
If you have any additional questions about signing up, contact us at Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org.