St. Maria's Meals Dinner Program at the Mona Center - St. Maria's Meals Tuesday Dinner
The Saint Maria's Meals Program aims to meet the needs of individuals and families by providing a warm and nutritious meal. Every Tuesday evening, Saint Maria’s Meal’s provides nutritious food for low income families and individuals in the area. Tables and chairs are available in the Mona Center parking lot so families can sit down and enjoy a meal together. The Mona Center is the newest location for the Saint Maria’s Meals Program and a social and health services center within the Catholic Charities network.
Volunteers serve meals to participants and assist in the set up and breakdown of the program. Come share stories, smiles and words of encouragement with participants! We need your help to meet and feed those in need.
Please note that volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Please pay attention to the weather forecast and dress accordingly; St. Maria's Meals takes place outside.
Safety measures to mitigate COVID-19:
- All volunteers must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival. Your vaccination card or a photo of the vaccination card will suffice. Please note that starting September 19 this will be a requirement.
- Bring and wear a mask or face cover for the duration of your shift
- Participate in health screening questions upon arrival
- Maintain physical distancing while volunteering
- Follow staff/safety monitor's instructions
- Are you 10 or older? Must be Yes
- Are you 16 or older? If not, will you be accompanied by an adult? Must be at least No, I am younger than 16 and will be accompanied by an adult
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, October 26, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|
|Tuesday, November 02, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|
|Tuesday, November 09, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|
|Tuesday, November 16, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|
|Tuesday, November 23, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|
|Tuesday, November 30, 2021||4:15 PM||6:15 PM|