DC Dental Clinic - DC Dentist
Catholic Charities’ DC Medical Clinic provides access to primary care for adults and children, sub‐acute ambulatory care, health education and disease management. We serve people of all ages who are low‐income, uninsured, or covered by Alliance DC, and provide low‐cost, patient-centered primary and specialty care services on‐site.
Professionals are needed to provide primary and specialized dental care to clients at our Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic in Washington, D.C or at their own office. This vital care will help those in need in our community.
Dentists will be responsible for:
- Providing free primary and specialty dental care to clients
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Professional Dentist
- Able to speak Spanish (not required)
- Volunteers must have professional licensure or credentialing
- Not an appropriate volunteer role for dental students
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- An opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life
- A better awareness of those in your community
- Dentists are needed at the DC Clinic during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
Location: Spanish Catholic Center Medical Clinic, 1618 Monroe St., NW Washington, DC 20010;
or at the professional’s own office
- Limited street parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Columbia Heights station
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account