Hope Corps Volunteer Leader - Hope Corps Member
Are you feeling called to service leadership?
Catholic Charities’ Volunteer Services is recruiting energetic and reliable volunteers to serve on the 2018 Hope Corps!
The Hope Corps members will help Catholic Charities’ programs engage volunteers in impactful, recurring volunteer projects. Hope Corps members will serve in teams to lead volunteers in a project at a Catholic Charities program site once a month.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Instructions to Apply for this Volunteer Role:
- If you see a green “Fill in an application” button to the right, click it and follow the prompts to sign up
After You Apply, Sign Up for this Volunteer Role:
- Scroll down to the “Schedule” heading and click the “+ Sign Up” button to register. You’ll learn more about this role and your next steps at Volunteer Orientation.
If you have any additional questions about signing up, contact us at volunteer@CC-DC.org.
- Are you 21 or older? Must be Yes
- Can you commit to serving as a Hope Corps Member for one year? Must be Yes
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday Evening
- Tuesday Evening
- Wednesday Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account