DC Dental Clinic - DC Dental Assistant
DC Dental Assistant Volunteer
Catholic Charities’ DC Medical Clinic provides access to primary care for adults and children, sub‐acute ambulatory care, health education and disease management. We serve people of all ages who are low‐income, uninsured, or covered by Alliance DC, and provide low‐cost, patient-centered primary and specialty care services on‐site.
DC Dental Assistant Volunteers will assist in providing dental care to clients at the Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic. This vital support will enable the DC Dental Clinic staff to meet the needs of the community.
DC Dental Assistants will be responsible for:
- Assisting staff in providing dental care to clients
- Communicating with staff in order to help serve clients
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Spanish speaking (not required, but helpful)
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Improved communication skills
- An opportunity to meet people from all walks of life
- Volunteers will participate in Catholic Charities Volunteer Orientation
- Volunteers will receive on-site training at the Catholic Charities Spanish Catholic Center
- Volunteers will have on-site supervision
- Volunteers are needed to serve during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Location: Spanish Catholic Center, 1618 Monroe St., NW Washington, DC 20010
- Limited street parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Rail Columbia Heights station
- Apply to serve in this role; click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit your application
- Then, join us for Volunteer Orientation to learn more about this role and begin the volunteer onboarding process
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account