SMM Mona Center - Saint Maria's Meals Monthly Tuesday Food Distribution at the Mona Center
Catholic Charities Saint Maria’s Meals Monthly Food Distribution Volunteer
Join Catholic Charities to assist with the Saint Maria's Meals monthly Food Distribution at Mona Center. Now more than ever we need volunteers to assist our operations as more and more people in our community begin to rely upon local food donation centers to feed their families.
Volunteers will help distribute SHARE grocery packages, including fresh produce, canned goods, and meats to families in need.
When: Tuesday’s 9/26/2023, 10/31/2023, 11/21/2023, 12/19/2023 from 4:30pm-6:15pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 10 - 15 volunteers per shift will work with staff
- Distribute food to people who are in line
- Maintain physical distance and wear a face cover and gloves
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Helpful and cooperative and a calm demeanor.
- Able to follow directions and maintain a safe environment.
- Able to stand for approximately 2 hrs.
- Able to lift approximately 15 pounds at a time and lighter weights repeatedly.
- Volunteers should be 18 years or older; high school students can participate if accompanied by an adult and they bring a Parent Guardian Waiver form.
- Everyone in the volunteer's household is free from COVID-19 symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you there!
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account